HTC One Max Unveiled with 5.9-inch Display and Fingerprint Scanner
HTC has just announced the HTC One Max, the Taiwanese manufacturer has ever created the largest handset with its 5.9-inch Full HD 1080p display, with aluminum casing like in the predecessor HTC One. The One Max weighs about 217g with measurements 164.5 x 82.5 x 10.29mm respectively.
Despite the Apple iPhone 5S fingerprint scanner, One Max scanner is located on the back of the device. Fingerprint scanner can be programmed for three fingers, with which user can set his favorite application to open with his finger, without unlocking the phone. HTC’s fingerprint scanner can also be used to unlock the phone.
“The addition of the HTC One max means that we now have an HTC One phone for everyone. The family has been built on quality and game-changing innovations and the HTC One max is certainly no exception,” said Peter Chou, CEO of HTC Corporation.
“The upgrade to HTC Sense 5.5 will provide our most amazing mobile experience yet, with the HTC One max delivering the size and power required to do everything you want, and more, without compromise.”
The Specs for the HTC One Max: There’s a 1.7GHz quad-core processor, a choice of 16GB or 32GB of internal storage and 2GB of RAM. 4G connectivity is also included as well as the same Ultrapixel rear camera that was launched with the original One. The HTC One Max will have almost immediate availability after the launch tomorrow in the United States.
- 'Cut the Rope 2' Coming As An iOS Exclusive on December 19th
- Google Preparing Nexus TV Set-Top Box, Could Launch Next Year
- PS4 is the Fastest-Selling Console in UK Ever, 250k Units Sold In 48 Hours Alone
- Official FIFA App For iOS And Android Launched Ahead Of 2014 World Cup, Download It Here
- Google Brings ‘OK Google’ Hotword Voice Search To The Desktop With Official Chrome Extension