Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Arrives on iOS, Android And Windows Phone Comes Out Soon
Good news for GTA fans, Rockstar’s 2004 hit game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has been announced in mobile version starting form iOS today, Android and Windows Phone to be announced in coming weeks.
The title is priced at $6.99, it weighs around 1.63 GB, It supports some of iDevices including iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPod Touch 5th gen, iPad 2, 3rd and 4th gen, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPad Mini with Retina Display. The game features some remastered graphics and has cloud save compatibility to sync progress between different devices. This mobile version of GTA: San Andreas has been arrived after the year the company ported the GTA: Vice City.
Here’s the list of features from the App Store:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections.
• Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
A reminder – GTA: San Andreas is currently supported supported on the following devices: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPod Touch 5th gen, iPad 2, 3rd and 4th gen, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPad Mini with Retina Display.
It is a universal app and available in the App Store for $6.99.
It will be available for Android and Windows Phone in the coming weeks.
Download: GTA: San Andreas for iOS on the App Store